onsdag 25 november 2009

Look at that cat he could totally wear a hat


Hello Bastard

Ok friends this is sort of a tip and not really something I write about in a commercial purpose. So let’s see, Brixton. Ever heard about that brand? They have some fuckin’ cool shit to offer and that brand is the only reason why I wear hats eh or excuse because you see it's like this; in Sweden there's something we like to call "hat bands" or "hat people!" and that's not something you want to be called, a insult in other words. The public opinion are that fashion statements like that not really belong in Punkrock if you're not like Mike Ness or maybe Tim Armstrong.
So and check this I'm not making any excuses now, fuck that shit because that's just bitter old pretentious assholes that think like that. He he but there's some really wierd people out there in the real world that look fakkin ridiculous and ehh we call them posers. I used to look really dumb with something on my head and maybe I still do but I decided that I do it in and with style and I don't really care what anybody think. Decide for yourselves and remember; "Disco sucks, fuck everything!"






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar