fredag 6 november 2009

Dance fever

Oi friends!
Long time no see, how you been and have you missed me? I know it's been a good while since I wrote something in the blogg, sorry about that. Or no on the other hand I'm not sorry because I've been busy as hell! As I said I've been working hard at the Saint trying to learn the ropes, making knots out of it, smoking it (it's made of hemp) I even tried hanging myself on it. Ehh he he no not really it isn’t that serious now I know how the operation is run and it's hmm a secret :D
Well I said in my earlier entry’s here that is was going to inform you about all the cool records that before I started here was left in the dark. so here it goes:
We released a new Untamed record that is fucking great! I have to admit that I never paid any attention to this band before and that's my mistake cause they do a nice mix between horror-rockabilly-punkrock so be sure to check out their earlier records too. But their new kickass release is called Delicious Death and as I said it's good, really good. Can you imagine a mix between
Danzig, Cramps and the early Misfits stuff? At least it's something I can dig if you catch my drift. Internet up HepTown Records Myspace and listen to a song called "Annie" if that doesn't convince and impress you well it's your mistake.
So until we meet again; fuck you biatches!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar